The Child and Adult Care Food Program
Food Program

The Child and Adult Care Food Program

Nutrition can play an important role in a child’s success and you can help make that happen.  The Child and Adult Care Food Program offers you education and support, so that you can provide nutritious meals in your child care setting.  You can help the children in your care learn good eating habits that will last a lifetime.

Who is eligible
Family child care providers who are licensed or registered with the state are eligible for CACFP. 

The Family Conservancy is one of many sponsors for family child care providers.  Call The Family Conservancy at 913.742.4139 in Kansas; or call 816-373-7577 extension 1307 in Missouri; or call toll-free at 1-800-755-0838 extension 1939.

Provider Forms - Kansas

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. .

email signup