Happy Hearts Learning Center is seeking Lead Infant/Toddler/Preschool Teachers for children ages 6 weeks -5 years old.
- 2 Years previous experience working with children is preferred. Associate/Bachelors degree or CDA preferred or in progress but not needed. Can assist with a program that can help with funding.
- Lead teachers are required to plan and implement lesson plans, daily schedule and monthly calendars as well as supervise children. *Lead Teacher requires at least 6 months in a licensed facility, prefer at least 1 year experience and/or a CDA and/or observations completed.
- Teachers are required to obtain training according to KDHE regulations to work in this licensed facility.
All Teacher Expectations:
- The ability to grow as a teacher and work well with others
- Respect for your classroom and co-teachers
- Positive attitude at all times
- Greets and communicates well with parents
- The ability to write weekly age appropriate lesson plans and implement daily curriculum
- Assist in daily age appropriate activities, art projects and lesson planning
- Follow and respect Happy Heart Learning Center policies and all Kansas State Licensing regulations
- Fulfill yearly training required by the State of Kansas