Head Start is looking for potential partners who want to give their children and families a HEAD START!
- Professional development
- Regular support from Head Start consultants
- Career development
- A developmentally appropriate education curriculum
- High quality services for all children and families in your program
- Missouri licensed in Jackson, Clay or Platte county in Missouri
- Serve children birth-5 years
- Maintain Liability Insurance
- Education: Bachelors in Early Education, Associates in Early Education and/or Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Serve families that income qualify
- Must be part of a Missouri CACFP
- Willing to meet following federal regulated Head Start Performance Standards, including the teacher-child ratios.