Early Education Courses Online
The Early Education Professional Development Department of The Family Conservancy is pleased to offer new online training opportunities to support you in your career development.
To deliver high quality learning opportunities to meet early educators' professional development needs.
- Easy to use trainings located on The Family Conservancy website that are convenient for early educators.
- Courses can be accessed from almost any computer with Internet access - no matter where you are.
- Courses are CEU approved.
- College credit may be available*.
*Only available for some courses.
Currently, we offer the following courses:
- 120 Hour CDA Credential Training for Family Child Care Providers
- 120 Hour CDA Credential Training for Child Care Centers
- 40 Hour Child Care Essentials: A Comprehensive Initial Training for Center-Based Child Care Providers (English or Spanish)
- 40 Hour Child Care Essentials: A Comprehensive Initial Training for Family Child Care Providers (English or Spanish)
- 45 Hour CDA Credential Renewal Training
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Center Staff
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Family Child Care
- 3 Hour Practical Strategies to Guide Children's Behavior
- 2 Hour Promoting Nutrition & Physical Activity in Child Care
8 Hour Social Emotional Foundations of Learning