CACFP Forms - Kansas

Search a database of parenting tips developed by our early education experts from a variety of resources.

CACFP Forms - Kansas

For family child care providers who are enrolled in the Child & Adult Care Food Program through The Family Conservancy, you can use any of these formats to submit your monthly menus for reimbursement.

Forms for Kansas providers
To authorize online menu reporting, the "Authorization for Online Menu Reporting" must be submitted to our office by U.S. mail and you will receive a PIN number from us (via email) to activate the process. 

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

S5 Box