For family child care providers who are enrolled in the Child & Adult Care Food Program through The Family Conservancy, you can use any of these formats to submit your monthly menus for reimbursement.
Forms for Kansas providers
To authorize online menu reporting, the "Authorization for Online Menu Reporting" must be submitted to our office by U.S. mail and you will receive a PIN number from us (via email) to activate the process.
- Cover sheet, child's menu template, infant menu template and enrollment form (beginning Oct 1, 2015) to print off — Download the PDF if you would like to print off these forms (for children and infants) and mail them in.
- Cover sheet and menu template to fill out online (Excel) — Follow the instructions in this spreadsheet on how to save this file, click on tabs to go to weekly menus, enter your data (for children and infants) and email the completed document back to The Family Conservancy.
- Cover sheet and menu template to fill out online (Word) — Follow the instructions in this document on how to save this file, scrolll down to go to weekly menus, enter your data (for children and infants) and email the completed document back to The Family Conservancy.
- CACFP Meal Modification Form to print off
- Daily Attendance Roster to print off
- Daily attendance roster to fill out online (Excel)
- Direct Deposit Form
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.