The week of Mother's Day, you can join dozens of supporters in hosting the "Mother of All Happy Hours" and invite your friends to gather items for our baby store or simply collect the needed items below at your next store visit or shop online and have items shipped!
• Diapers (newborn to pull-up sizes)
• Baby Wipes
• Laundry Detergent
• Books (newborn-1st grade levels)
The baby items help moms living in poverty at St. Margaret's Park and Juniper Gardens housing authorities who participate in our Healthy Parents, Healthy Kids program which provides parenting education and support.
Agency Wish List
- Preschool puzzles
- Drawing tablets
- Digital camera (new or used) to document youngster's therapy with sand trays
- Tripod for a camera
- Two combination TV/DVD players
- Projector and laptop (5)
- Balloons, bubbles or stress balls
- Video camera
- Children's new tennis shoes
- Diapers (disposable, newborn, sizes 1 and 2, and up)
- Art supplies—paper, markers, glue, paint, ribbon, pipe cleaners, playdough, etc.
- Sticker sheets of bugs, butterflies, band-aids, bears or hearts
- Conference room chairs
- Tower fans
Rectangle (18X12) sand trays with lids to hold sand
Miniatures for sand play (people, animals, food items, trees, fences, caves, bridges, fantasy, community helpers, polished stones, etc)
Miniatures for doll house (furniture, people, animals, car)
Building Blocks or Lego's for building
Dress up items
Pounding Bench (plastic tools to pound with)
Donate Your Pillowcases
Thank you to the wonderfully talented Claridge Court Angels for making these gorgeous pillow case dresses for TFC families!
This talented group of women meet each Monday and sew, knit and crochet for various recipients in need throughout the Metro but they need more pillowcases! If you would like to support their mission, please send your gently used pillowcases to:
The Family Conservancy
Attn: Jocelyn Mourning
444 Minnesota Avenue, Suite 200
Kansas City, KS 66101
Or call 913.342.1110 for more information.