The Family Conservancy is a delegate Head Start/Early Head Start agency. We provide Early Head Start and Head Start services to more than 650 children. We provide quality early childhood education from prenatal to five years of age, with three options: Home-Based, Family Child Care, and Center-Based.
Head Start Home-Based serves pregnant mothers and children birth to five years old in Jackson, Clay and Platte counties.
Contact: Diana Martinez 913-742-4197
• Home-Based services are received in your living environment
• Family Child Care services are received in a licensed family child care provider's home
• Center-Based services are received in one of our 8 licensed child care facilities
You can provide exceptional services to children and their families by becoming a Head Start provider.
The benefits of providing Head Start services through your family child care are:
• Professional development opportunities
• Regular on-site visits with a trained Child and Family Development Specialist
• Income stipends
• Career development
• Community and peer networking
• A developmentally appropriate education curriculum
• High quality services for all children and families in your program
• Must hold a Missouri family child care home license
• Serve 3- to 5-year-old children
• Maintain required liability insurance on all children
• Be at least 21 years of age and have previous child care experience
• Have a minimum Child Development Associate credential or begin studying for a CDA after enrolling in the Head Start Family Child Care Program
Available to providers in Jackson, Clay and Platte counties in Missouri.
To Get Started
Please contact our Head Start Director Pam Black at 913-342-1110 ext. 1920.
Plaza de Niños
St. Mark Child & Family Development Center
DeLa Salle Education
Learn A Lot
3101 Main Street
Easter Seals Midwest
The Family Conservancy and all of its systems are a registered trademarks of The Family Conservancy.