Do you enjoy helping other people and making our community a better place to live? If so, consider applying to join the team at The Family Conservancy. We are a not-for-profit United Way agency that has been serving Kansas and Missouri families since 1880.
The Family Conservancy strives to be the community standard for diversity, inclusiveness and cultural competence. The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect, understanding that each individual is unique, and recognizing our individual differences. It is our intent to move beyond simple tolerance to celebrating the rich dimensions contained within each individual. It is expected that our values will be demonstrated in all areas of operation and communication including relations with consumers and community, staff and Board composition, and staff interactions. We strive to model the principles of equity and openness.
- Bilingual Head Start Mental Health Specialist - 10-month
- Practitioner II - Batter's Intervention Program Facilitator
- Early Education & Professional Development Specialist
- Head Start Fiscal Coordinator
- Head Start Mental Health Specialist
- Head Start Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Part-Time Child Care Teacher